Hey Everyone, Welcome To the Financial Investor.
-Helping Everyone Reach The Top
Want To Find Out How I Invested My First 100$ Using Robinhood?
Total Spending Limit 100$:
What am I looking for, as I look to buy my first stock on Robinhood?
- 1 Year Growth 7%+
- P/E in Sector Below 20, Forward P/E ~10
- Dividend Yeild 3-6%
- 60% of Lower Payout Ratio
- Dividend Growth 10+ Years (Increased Dividend Through Recession)
4 Stocks Below
|Ticker||Shares||Company Name||Price||Div||Yield||A Income||Q Income|
|FL||1.00||Foot Locker, Inc.||$50.08||$1.24||2.48%||$1.24||$0.31|
How did my choice do compared to my prerequisites ?
- 1 Year Growth: 13.09%
- P/E in Sector Below 20: 18.47
- Forward P/E ~10: 10.98
- Dividend Yeild 3-6%: 3.57%
- 60% of Lower Payout Ratio: 46.4%
- Dividend Growth 10+ Years (Increased Dividend Through Recession) 44Yrs
Do you agree with my choice of ABVV? What would you of chosen if given these 4 choices, I did primarly choose these for their ex-dividend date coming up next week, but ABVV was a stock I have on my watch list to review and purchase shares of in the future.
We Covered Investing My First 100$ Using Robinhood! Stay Tuned Till Next Time!
If You Have Never Checked Out My YouTube Channel Financial Investor, Stop By & Visit!
Follow Along As I Track My Stock Market Journey, All While Providing Financial Information To Be Financially Set!
Thanks For Your support,
Please Read Our Policy & Disclaimer.