Merril Edge (OVERALL) Best Broker Firm For Investors With $50,000 & Up!
Lets Cover The 7 Key Questions!
(Bank of America) Merrill Edge is a brokerage firm established in 2010, offers a variety of products (Stocks, Options, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Futures, CDs, Annuities, ETFs)
Who Can Use It: To open a self-directed account with Merrill Edge you must be a US Citizen or permanent resident with a passport and green card, at least 18 years old, with a Social Security Number, and a physical street address (not a PO Box).
- Merril Edge account as the minimum deposit is $0 & no FEES!
iOS & Android App Store & Web Interface. You can run on emulator (Video Here)
How/How Much: Merrill Edge offers a range of products (Stocks 6.95, Options 6.95, Mutual Funds 19.95, Bonds, CDs, Annuities, ETFs) AND offers $0 trades on (Stocks,ETFs) if you qualify.
- Qualify for 30 $0 online stock and ETF trades per month as a Preferred Rewards Platinum client $50,000 Avg + Checking Acc $100.
- Qualify for 100 $0 online stock and ETF trades per month as a Preferred Rewards Platinum Honors client $100,000 + Checking Acc $100.
Merril Edge first off is Account minimum: $0 you can sign up and use their services, 300 Free Stock/ETF trades first 90 days, Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA), we will cover more in PROs.
Right Now! There isn’t any perfect time to began investing, you just need to start NOW the older you are the harder it is to reep the benefits of long term investing & compounding interest.
They almost went bankrupt in 2008, before the government stepping in and forcing Bank of America to buy Merril Edge.
There are PROS of course otherwise I would not recommend this to new investors.
- Free trades if an account meets certain conditions
- Mobile & Web Interface
- Phone support 24/7; live chat and email support.
- Good banking services including a free checking account
- No surcharges on stocks under $1, large orders, or extended-hours trading
- Account Minimum $0 & No account maintenance or inactivity fees
- Good investment research tools from Morningstar, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, S&P Capital IQ, Thomson Reuters, and Recognia
- Free DRIP (dividend reinvestment; client must call customer support to set it up)
- No-fee IRA accounts
- Current Cash bonuses ranging from $100 for deposits of $20,000 to $49,999, to $600 for deposits of $200,000 or more
- Penny stocks: Merrill Edge doesn’t impose surcharges for stocks that trade below $1, making it a low-cost choice for penny stock traders.
- High margin rates
- Advanced trading platform, MarketPro, is available to clients with total combined balance of $50,000+ Checking Acc $100, or making 15 trades per quarter
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ARTICLE.
IF YOU LIKED THIS ARTICLE, PLEASE SHARE
WITH YOUR FRIENDS ON
FACEBOOK & TWITTER.
If You Have Never Checked Out My YouTube Channel Financial Investor, Stop By & Visit!
Follow Along As I Track My Stock Market Journey, All While Providing Financial Information To Be Financially Set!
Thanks For Your support,