WeBull Review 2019 –
(2 Free Stocks)!
WeBull Review: Platform Highlights
- WeBull is a great choice for both beginners and advanced traders.
- WeBull offers $0 Stock & ETF Buys & Sells, with free short selling.
- WeBull Does not offer retirement accounts.
- Free after-hours/extended hours trading.
- Offers advanced research features through both the app and the web interface.
- Promotion: New users get 2 Free Stocks, one for signing up and another on $100 Deposit.
What Is WeBull?
Webull is a commission-free stock and ETF trading broker, that was designed for the active trader who is looking for more out of their platform than a similar one called Robinhood which we have reviewed here. WeBull was designed for the active investor, with a dynamic user interface then most free platforms are offering. The platform was specifically designed for traders who are looking for technical indicators, financial calendars, research rating, and much more. So, if you are looking for a more advanced platform where you can trade for $0, and are an active trader it’s the perfect option.
WeBull Promotion – Two FREE Stocks!
Using WeBull, you can begin investing with 0, When you sign up through my referral link HERE you get a FREE share of stock valued between $3 and $500.
- 91% chance of free stock valued at $3 – $10
- 4% chance of free stock valued at $10 – $20
- 0.005% chance of free stock valued at $50 – $100
- 0.003% chance of free stock valued at $150 – $250
- 0.001% chance the free stock will have a value of $1000First, you will get a FREE Stock with a value of $3 – $500 just for creating an account.
Second, you will get another FREE stock with a value of $4 – $1,000 for funding your account $100.
Using WeBull, you have access to trade over 5,000 US-Listed Stocks and ETF using real-time US data which is FREE, you can also have access to real-time global data and margin trade for a monthly subscription fee.
Margin Trading: You must have a minimum account balance of $2,000 to be approved for margin trading. Below are the margin interest rates charged.
WeBull offers a taxable brokerage account, this is different from a retirement account. If you make money because your investments go up in value, or because your investments pay you dividends or interest, this income will be taxed. Taxes depend on the type and source of the gains or the income you earn in a given period.
Trade & Order Types
WeBull offers the following trade selection;
- Buy Order Types – Market, Limit, Stop Loss, Stop Limit.
- Sell Order Types – Market, Limit, Stop Loss, Stop Limit.
- Close – Stop Loss / Take Profit.
WeBull Design and UI
Webull can be a bit overwhelming overall, as there are so many features that it can take time to learn and know where to access all of them.
- Market Data: Real-time quotes, in-depth charts, analyst rating, and the full financial calendar.
Full Extended Hours Trading: Free pre-market and after-hours trading from 4:00 AM to 8:00 PM (EST)
- Technical Indicators: Webull offers a variety of technical indicators, there are You can choose from up to 22 technical indicators such as moving averages, relative strength indexes and more.
- Financial Calendar: Webull allows all users to get Important events such as upcoming ex-dividend dates, dividend payouts, IPOs, earning releases and more straight from the Financial Calendar.
- Smart Alerts: Do you enjoy getting alerts notifying you when a price level is hit, or a rate of change has hit a certain level. Set them up and forget until you are alerted.
- Trading Simulator: Webull offers a feature called the virtual trading simulator. This allows you to create a virtual portfolio with paper money to test out strategies before risking real money. This is a great way to begin your investing journey, and more investing knowledge before investing real money.
WeBull Paid Features
WeBull allows you to have a number of additional features, for tiered pricing per month.
- Advanced Quotes: There are 7 differenced levels of advanced quotes; Nasdaq Basic, National Best Bid & Offer, Toronto Stock Exchange Level-1, Taiwan Stock Exchange Level-1, Hong Kong Stock Exchange-Global Level-2, Long Stock Exchange Level-1, Deutsche Borse Level-1.
- National Best Bid & Offer: Coverage of all transactions from 13 exchanges, pre-market quotes, advanced time & sales.
- Nasdaq Basic: Nasdaq Best Big & Offer Quotes, Tick-by-Tick Details.
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange Level-2: Quotes are Real-Time, Get 10 sets of bid and ask data, transaction records, transaction details, buy and sell total volume, long and short positions are displayed.
Is WeBull Legitimate?
Webull is fully legal and they use Apex Clearing Corporation to clear trades and are registered with the SEC to operate in all 50 states (and 2 territories). They have Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) insurance, so your balance is protected up to $500,000 (with a $250,000 limit on cash). This is to protect against fraud, not loss of value.
How does WeBull compare to competitors?
WeBulls closest competitor would be Robinhood, as they both started off as only mobile applications, offering free trading. Webull offers a more advanced set of features which gives users more tools at their fingertips. Robinhood, on the other hand, offers a simple interface for newer investors. Once you have mastered Robinhood, Webull would be the next step up for the advanced investor, and can still trade for $0.
- FEE FREE TRADES, Where other firms would charge you $4.95 per trade on $100 cutting your initial loss at already 4.95% Webull does not do that savings hundreds if not thousands of dollars when investing through them long term.
- Advanced Interface is advanced and can offer many useful tools for investors who are looking for real-time data and news, incredible analytic features and come with extended hours.
- Investment Practice Tools: Can download Webull and have access to use their virtual trading simulator to experiment with new strategies.
- It’s on Mobile and PC so easy to access via phone, so you can essentially buy/sell stocks while on the go.
- Overwhelming App Design can be both a pro and a con, as the app was designed with a modern and professional look can take some practice to navigate.
- The complexity of the tools can be very confusing for a complete investing beginner, there many educational features, everything is designed for the more advanced investors.
- Only basic order types are supported.
- Limited website functionality
- Does not offer retirement accounts.
- No DRIP (Automatic Dividend Reinvestment)
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ARTICLE.
If You Have Never Checked Out My YouTube Channel Financial Investor, Stop By & Visit!
Follow Along As I Track My Stock Market Journey, All While Providing Financial Information To Be Financially Set!
Thanks For Your support,
I am not a Financial Adviser, Attorney or CPA and no financial, legal or tax advice is being provided.
State laws and individual circumstances may vary, consult your Financial Adviser, Attorney, or CPA before you make any decisions or take any action that could affect your business.
Please Read Our Full Policy & Disclaimer.